There’s a new couture house in Saint-Germain-des-Prés on Paris’s Left Bank. Saint Laurent Couture just moved into its new headquarters at 24, Rue de l’Université. Architect Thomas Gobert—the building planner of King of France, Louis XIV— is responsible for the regal feel of the structure, which was built in 1685. Saint Laurent creative director Hedi Slimane oversaw the renovations of the building, named Hôtel de Sénecterre, for three years before setting up the atelier on the Left Bank. Saint Laurent Couture’s former home at 5, avenue Marceau is now La Fondation Pierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent, the museum and gallery just around from the brand’s Parisian offices. Slimane also used the new locale as the grand backdrop for the latest Saint Laurent Couture campaign. The exclusive atelier will be creating hand-made, hand-sewn garments for a select few of the house’s closest clientele. Document cannot wait to see the creations.